Whether you’re stopping by the International Microwave Symposium (IMS) in person at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta this week, or preparing to attend virtually from June 20 – 25, you can join the team at Knowles Precision Devices for some exciting information and presentations.
At the in-person conference you can find us exhibiting at booth 1913, while during the virtual show we will have members of our team available at our virtual booth at all times. At our booths we will showcase our high-performance, high-frequency components for industries such as aerospace and defense where reliability is key. We will also demonstrate the capabilities of some of our latest products such as the 100nF V80 Bypass Capacitor – a revolutionary capacitor for the industry as it is the first single-layer capacitor to feature an operating voltage of 50V in .084” x .042” package.
You can also join us for three Microwave Application Seminars (MicroApps), which are 15-minute technical presentations on the advancements, approaches, and technology impacting RF and mmWave application development, both in-person and virtually. The topics, times, and brief overviews for each of our MicroApp presentations are as follows:
- Reduced Form Factor High Performance Switch Filter Banks
- Hear an overview of our innovative design approach for a unified dielectric four-channel switch filter bank.
- In-person: Wednesday, June 9 3:15 – 3:30 pm – Exhibit Hall
- Virtually: Thursday, June 24 1:15 – 1:30 pm – Auditorium 6
- A Thin Film Microwave Feed Network
- Explore a new perspective on creating a feed network with thin-film technology that offers system designers compact, lightweight, low-cost power dividers with integrated resistive elements.
- In-person: Tuesday, June 8 11:30 – 11:45 am – Exhibit Hall
- Virtually: Tuesday, June 22 1:00 – 1:15 pm – Auditorium 6
- Miniaturized SIW using High K Ceramics
- Learn how we have merged SIW technology with a high precision, repeatable, thin-film process using high permittivity material.
- In-person: Tuesday, June 8 11:15 – 11:30 am – Exhibit Hall
- Virtually: Tuesday, June 22 1:30 – 1:45 – Auditorium 6
We look forward to seeing you either this week in-person or virtually in a couple weeks to discuss how we can help solve your specific mmWave and RF challenges.
Don’t miss out. Register for IMS today.