Join Knowles Precision Devices and many members of the advanced battery and EV/HEV community from May 18 – 20 at this year’s virtual edition of The Battery Show Europe. Since this year’s show has been designed to virtually recreate the tradeshow experience from the comfort and safety of your own home or office, we will be exhibiting a variety of our advanced battery technology at virtual booth 8-351.
At our booth, you can learn more about the numerous high-reliability components we design and develop for use even in the harshest EV/HEV environments. This includes a range of multi-layer ceramic capacitors (MLCCs) and surface-mount EMI filters that are qualified to the AEC-Q200 rev D standards, do not require additional component-level qualification testing, and are approved for a voltage rating of 4kV.
We will also have information available about the following additional components that we have designed to meet the requirements for a variety of modern EV/HEV automotive applications including:
- StackiCap™ capacitors, which are large capacitance, small case size MLCC's
- Open mode and tandem capacitors
- Three-terminal EMI components
- X2Y integrated passive components
- X8R high-temperature MLCCs
- Fully tested safety-certified MLCCs that are approved and available with a range of suitable termination options, including tin/lead plating and Knowles FlexiCap™
If you attend and would like to learn more about how Knowles Precision Devices technology can help you meet your EV/HEV component needs, we will be available all three days for virtual meetings as well.